Blog Archive

O mnie

My photo
Poznań, Wielkopolska, Poland
My name is Jamie (Jay) R. Scott, I'm 20 years of age and an English expatriate from Brighton, UK now living in Poznań, Poland.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Total immersion

So one of the other ideas was 'total immersion' - to effectively replace all of the lazy or counter-productive activities that I use my native language in, when I could swap to Polish - even if I don't understand much (or at all in certain cases) a little skeptical but it makes logical sense as to why it would work.

and thus:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've linked to your blog from my new blog on learning the Polish language at http://stupolish.blogspot.com/ . I enjoy reading some of your posts, even though it looks like you haven't posted in a while. Maybe you'll be inspired to post again at some point.

    ReplyDelete